The most important moment in someone’s life is when they are getting married. This is a moment that must be captured with a stunning photo.
After the headache of determining the most appropriate place for the wedding, the most important thing for any couple is a photo. Wedding photos should not only be stunning but also be taken in a way that looks natural, is warm, and captures the joy of the moment.
Drones, or UAVs, are proven to help with wedding photography too. The use of drones in weddings is one of the newest trends and the success of the idea shows that it is here to stay. Drones are becoming popular in the industry because they can get shots from angles that are not humanly possible and this brings a new twist to the photo.
Cameras like the Lily Drone are automatic ones and give you great photos, but if you hire a professional photographer who has good experience capturing images via drones then it will definitely make a difference and you will be able to get better photos.
The wedding day is the most special day in any couple’s life and it is a day you shouldn’t waste an opportunity. This once-in-a-lifetime moment should be captured with the utmost professionalism and as such, you should rely on a drone photography company such as Droneify.se or a well-known drone wedding photographer in your area.
While the idea of drones in weddings is great, there are a number of reasons why drone photography is talked about a lot, but most people end up deciding not to use them in their weddings. You should keep the following in mind before choosing drone wedding photography:
- Cost: Weddings are an expensive affair and getting a drone for photography will definitely add to the cost of the wedding.
- Noise: Drones cause a lot of noise and can cause serious disturbance during weddings. Vows that are spoken during the wedding may not be heard by the guests due to the noise made by the drones.
- Event venue: Most venues are normally closed from above and this will make them unfriendly for drone photography.
- Timing: drones can attract the attention of all the guests of the wedding. And it usually takes more time to get a good shot and you have to pose for each photo longer.
- Weather: You have to be really careful about the weather when using the drone for your wedding. If you are having a wedding in the rainy season, it is recommended that you ask the weather department to find out if the weather allows the drone to float in the air or not.
- Wind: drones not only don’t work when it rains but also high-speed winds. The wind can knock the drone down and you may not have the photo at all. Hence, it is a good idea to ask your photographer to have a camera on standby in case the drone cannot be used for any reason.
Even with all these problems, it must be understood that drone photography is catching up and the time is not far off when drones will take photos at every wedding!